1 ½ Cups chocolate chips
1 Cup butter
¼ Cup white sugar
1 Cup brown sugar
2 ½ Cups flour, all-purpose
1 Tsp baking soda
1 Tsp salt
1 Tsp vanilla extract
Bradley Flavor Bisquettes – Alder
- Cold smoke the chocolate chips for 30-45 minutes on an aluminum baking tray (or more, if you want to up the smokiness!) with Alder Flavor Bisquettes.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Cream together butter, granulated white sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and press evenly onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Let cool on pan for 5 minutes before transfer to a cooling rack.
Recipe by: Lena Clayton