2 Lb. ground chicken breast
1 Small apple, minced
¼ Cup fresh sage, finely chopped
¼ Tsp ground allspice
2 Tsp salt
½ Tsp black pepper
- Combine the ground chicken and all the spices together.
- Soak hog casing in cold fresh water for 30 minutes.
- Flush casing with water.
- Stuff casing and twist off links.
- Preheat smoker to 225-250°F.
- Hang sausages and smoke with Premium Sage Bisquettes (or Apple Flavor Bisquettes) until and internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
Recipe by: Lena Clayton