Missing Disney World’s famous Buffalo Grilled Cheese Sandwich? Well, whip up some Disney magic from your own kitchen and savor the gooey goodness with a little hint of hotness with this recipe!
3 Chicken Breast
½ cup of Buffalo Wing Sauce
½ cup of Ranch
8 ounces of Cream Cheese
1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 cup of Shredded Cheese
2 slices of bread
Apple Wood Bisquettes
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Place the chicken breasts in your smoker and smoke it at 300°F or 150°C. Remove the chicken breasts once it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F or around 75°C. Optional: Use apple wood bisquettes for an additional smoke flavor.
- Let them rest for 5 minutes before you shred the chicken.
- Place the room temperature cream cheese in a cast-iron skillet, then place your chicken, and top with ranch, buffalo wing sauce, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place the skillet on the smoker and smoke it at 320°F or 160°C for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, place the chicken in the buffalo and cheese dip between 2 slices of bread and shredded cheese.
- Butter up a pan and grill both sides of the sandwich for about 4 minutes each.
Recipe by: Miguel’s Cookingwithfire