These chicken wings will turn out juicy, tender and delicious. And you can add some more hot sauce, if you like it hotter.
· 2 pounds chicken wings
· 1 cup Louisiana hot sauce
· 2 tsp salt
· 1 tsp garlic powder
· 1 tsp onion powder
· 1 tsp ground black pepper
· 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (or more for a hotter wing)
1. Toss chicken wings in a bowl with hot sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for 1-3 hours.
2. Mix the spices together in a bowl. Toss the wings in the spice mixture until evenly coated.
3. Smoke the wings, using wood of choice, in a smoker set for 250 F for 2 1/2 hours.
If desired, toss with more hot sauce before serving.
Also check out www.theblackpeppercorn.com