Simple as that. Just cold smoke a wheel of Brie for 1:30 and then serve it with your favorite topping.
Wheel of brie cheese
Desired toppings such as caramelized onions, cranberries, honey, maple, pistachios, etc…
1. Cold smoke brie wheel for 1.5 hours with hickory bisquettes
2. Wrap in cheesecloth and place in an airtight container, store in fridge overnight to absorb flavour
3. Place brie in a baking dish and top with desired topping (I used a drizzle of maple syrup, caramelized onions and almonds)
4. Bake at 350° F for 5-10 minutes depending on size of wheel (bake until oozing, but not entirely melted)
5. Serve with apple slices, crackers, crustinis, etc…