This is a delicious recipe for a tender and juicy Boston pork butt. Doesn’t require a lot of ingredients and it’s still worth the taste!
3 Boston pork butt (13 pounds worth)
Cajun Creole butter
Mr. Henry’s Pecan Rub
Bad Breyer’s butt rub
1. Put your marinade into your injector and inject the marinade into the Boston pork butt six times.
2. Sprinkle your pecan rub over your 3 Boston pork butt. Then take your Bad Breyer’s butt rub and sprinkle it on top of the pecan rub.
3. Put your pork butt into zip lock bags and let them rest for 6 hours.
4. Preheat your Bradley smoker for 225 F (107 C) and smoke for 16 hours or until internal temperature reaches 190 F (88 C).
5. Remove your pork butt from its ziplock bag and place it inside the smoker. Let it smoke for 17 more hours, once this time has passed the temperature of the pork butts should be 191 F (88 C).
6. Remove your pork butt from the Bradley smoker. You should be able to see the bark on the pork butts.
Recipe by: GrillingNetwork™