Smoked hot and fast beef ribs in a Bradley. Smoked them at 300 degrees F (148.9C) for a total of 1:30 hours. Then I wrapped them with foil and placed them back on the grill for an additional 30 min. Then I sauced them and placed them back on the smoker for 10 min to help that sauce get nice and tacky. The only thing I would do differently is removing the membrane. Either then that they were Smokey and real tender.
- 2 slabs of beef ribs
- hickory bisquettes
- Get the two slabs of beef ribs and set the Bradley for 300 F (148.9C) degrees
- Smoke with 5 hickory bisquettes for two hours
- After 1 and 1/2 hours, I went ahead and wrap them in foil and slather them with BBQ sauce and mist with water
- Put them back in for an additional 30 minutes, check the tenderness levels
- Put it back into the Bradley for another 10 minutes to heat the ribs back up