If you like the rich beefy flavor that comes with barbecue brisket, then you’re in for a treat with smoked beef cheeks–all the smokey and succulent flavor with only a third of the cooking time!
Hickory Wood Bisquettes
- Season the beef cheeks with a generous amount of salt and black pepper.
- Place the beef cheeks in the smoker and smoke it at 250°F or 120°C for 2 hours. Optional: Use hickory bisquettes for an additional smoke flavor.
- After 2 hours, place the beef cheeks in a foil pan and cover it with a layer of foil.
- Place the foil pan back in the smoker for an additional 2 hours at 250°F or 120°C.
- Let the beef cheeks rest for 30 minutes before shredding them.
- Serve with a toasted brioche bun and top the meat with barbecue sauce.
Recipe by: Miguel’s Cookingwithfire