Bust out this seriously impressive smoking recipe at your next outdoor activity! This practical (see: boneless) rib sandwich recipe will tick all your boxes and leave you begging for more.
1 whole slab of ribs
Blue Agave Syrup
Dark Brown Sugar
Maple Wood Bisquettes
- Remove the membrane on your slab and season it with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Place the ribs in your smoker and smoke them at 250°F or 120°C for about 3 hours. Optional: Use maple bisquettes for an additional smoke flavor.
- After 3 hours, wrap the slabs tightly with dark brown sugar and blue agave syrup on both sides using foil.
- Put the wrapped slabs back on the smoker for another 1.5 hours at 300°F or 150°C.
- After 1.5 hours, remove the foil and slather barbecue sauce before putting them back on the smoker for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let the ribs rest for an additional 10 minutes before removing the bones.
- Serve on a toasted brioche bun with red onions, pickles, and more barbecue sauce.
Recipe by: Miguel’s Cookingwithfire