- 4 bananas unpeeled cut in half lengthwise
- 20 ml (4 tsp) liquid honey
- 20 ml (4 tsp) lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp) ground cinnamon
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) sliced almonds
- Cooking oil
- Preheat Bradley Smoker to 100°C (200°F).
- Place unpeeled banana halves on racks in the smoker and using Cherry flavour bisquettes smoke/cook for around 30 minutes.
- Remove bananas from the smoker.
- Remove skins from bananas and place on an oiled baking sheet.
- Spread 3 ml (1/2 tsp) each of honey and lemon juice on each banana half along with 1 ml (1/8 tsp) of cinnamon and 8 ml (1/2 tbsp) of almonds.
- Place under the broiler of your conventional oven for approximately 5 minutes, just until golden.
Serve warm with optional vanilla ice cream, whipping cream or vanilla yogurt as a topping.