- 1 kg (2 lb) chicken wings & drumettes
- Hot sauce (any hot sauce will do)
- Cut off and discard wing tips, and cut wings into two sections at the joint.
- Evenly mix the chicken wings and drumettes in vinegar and soak for 20 minutes.
- Drain excess vinegar from the chicken and sprinkle the flour onto the chicken, mixing by hand to coat it evenly.
- Add a generous amount of hot sauce to the chicken, making sure to coat it evenly.
- Place chicken on greased Bradley Smoker racks and sprinkle with pepper to taste.
- Using Mesquite flavour bisquettes with the damper closed and the heat on full, you should cook the chicken in about 1-1/2 to 2 hours.Turn wings and drumettes frequently to ensure even cooking.
- You can baste the chicken with more hot sauce during smoking.
- Simply remove racks from the Bradley Smoker and baste generously before returning racks to continue process. This results are hotter and juicier Buffalo Wings.
Serve as an appetizer with blue cheese dipping sauce. Awesome…