This recipe works great as a canape, served on miso spoons.
½ Lb. of your favorite cold smoked salmon (check out this recipe for our favorite!)
Roughly a quarter to a third of a cucumber, diced
2-3 Green onions, chopped
Juice of 1 lime
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tsp sesame oil
1 Tsp sugar
½ Inch of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
2 Tsp sesame seeds
- Prepare your favorite cold smoked salmon recipe and slice salmon into thin strips.
- Combine together lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and ginger. Whisk ingredients together well.
- Toss smoked salmon, cucumber, and green onion in dressing and allow to marinate in the fridge for an hour or two.
- Arrange smoked tartare on a serving plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Garnish with some extra green onions and enjoy!
Recipe by: Lena Clayton