To prepare this Smoked Sesame Ginger Salmon Tartare you may use any smoked salmon you have. When ready, sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with some extra green onions.
This recipe works great as a canape, served on miso spoons.
½ Lb. of your favorite cold smoked salmon (check out this recipe for our favorite!)
Roughly a quarter to a third of a cucumber, diced
2-3 Green onions, chopped
Juice of 1 lime
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tsp sesame oil
1 Tsp sugar
½ Inch of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
2 Tsp sesame seeds
- Prepare your favorite cold smoked salmon recipe and slice salmon into thin strips.
- Combine together lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and ginger. Whisk ingredients together well.
- Toss smoked salmon, cucumber, and green onion in dressing and allow to marinate in the fridge for an hour or two.
- Arrange smoked tartare on a serving plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Garnish with some extra green onions and enjoy!
Recipe by: Lena Clayton