Smoked Pulled Pork and Bacon Sliders are perfect to serve at parties, as an appetizer or a main course. They turn out flavourful, tender, juicy and with a beautiful presentation.
- 1 Package (12-Pack) dinner rolls
- 1½ Pounds leftover pulled pork meat (approximately 3-4 cups) – Click here for a great recipe
- 1½ Cups BBQ sauce
- 6-8 Cheese slices
- 8 Bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Keeping the 12 dinner rolls together, cut them lengthwise. Place bottom half in a greased backing pan (approx 13 x 9 in size).
- Toss the pulled pork (recipe here) in the BBQ sauce and evenly spread across the bottom half of the dinner rolls.
- Lay the cheese slices on top of the pulled pork, and sprinkle the crumbled bacon on top of the cheese slices.
- Place the top half of the dinner rolls on top.
- Brush the melted butter on the top of the dinner rolls and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover backing pan with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Cut into sliders and serve warm.