1 Pork belly
2 Tbsp paprika
1 Tbsp salt
2 Tsp ground black pepper
1 Tsp garlic powder
1 Tsp dry mustard
½ Tsp thyme
½ Cup butter, cubed
1 Cup brown sugar
½ Cup BBQ sauce
2 Tbsp hot sauce
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Bradley Flavor Bisquettes – wood bisquettes of choice
- Set the smoker to 250°F, using Bradley Flavor Bisquettes of choice.
- Using a long sharp knife, remove the rind by slicing it away from the rest of the pork belly.
- Mix paprika, slat, black pepper, garlic powder, dry mustard, and thyme to make the seasoning. Rub the seasoning all over all sides of the pork belly.
- Place pork belly on a smoker rack and put it in the smoker. Smoke until the pork belly reaches an internal temperature of 175°F. This will take a few hours.
- Remove the pork belly from the smoker and let cool s lightly so you can handle it.
- Slice the pork belly into 1 inch square chunks.
- Spread the cubed pork belly evenly in a disposable aluminum tray with high sides.
- Place the cubes of butter on top of the pork. Sprinkle with brown sugar and drizzle BBQ sauce, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce all over.
- Cover the foil and place back in the smoker.
- Smoke for an additional hour. Remove foil and stir the pork belly cubes in the sauce.
- Continue to smoke until the cubes caramelize and reach an internal temperature of 195-205°F. Stir a couple more times during this final smoke.