This recipe will accommodate 7.5kg (16lb) of fish. It is important to make certain all the fish is
covered with the brine / marinade.
● 125ml (1/2 cup) brown sugar
● 125ml (1/2 cup) coarse sali (non-iodized)
● 500 ml (2 cup) soy sauce
● 750 ml (25oz) bottle white wine
● 1 litre (33oz) apple juice
● 5ml (1tsp) onion powder
● 5ml (1tsp) garlic powder
● 5ml (1tsp) hot sauce
● your choice of fish
● cooking oil
1. Mix marinade/brine ingredients together in a non-metallic bowl.
2. Place fish in brine making certain it is covered completely.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
4. Remove fish from brine and towel dry.
1. Place fish on oiled racks in the Bradley Smoker.
2. Using Cherry flavor bisquettes smoke al 50°C to 65°C (120°F to 150°F) for
approximately 6 to 8 hours.