- 3 Lbs chicken wings
- For the Rub
- ¼ Cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp kosher salt
- 2 Tsp paprika
- ½ Tsp black pepper
- 1 Tsp granulated or dehydrated garlic
- 1 Tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tsp dried basil
- Bradley Smoker Premium Sage Bisquettes or Bradley Apple Flavor Bisquettes
- Mix together all the ingredients for the rub.
- Toss chicken wings in rub and coat wings evenly.
- Place wings on a smoker rack. Use Bradley Smoker Magic Mats to reduce mess.
- Smoked wings at 225°F with Bradley Premium Sage Bisquettes or Bradley Apple Flavor Bisquettes, until an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached.
Recipe by: Lena Clayton