Sage, oregano and basil provide an Italian hint to these Smoked Chicken Wings. Prepare the rub, rub them generously and put them in the smoker. Premium Sage or Apple bisquettes will work great.
- 3 Lbs chicken wings
- For the Rub
- ¼ Cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp kosher salt
- 2 Tsp paprika
- ½ Tsp black pepper
- 1 Tsp granulated or dehydrated garlic
- 1 Tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tsp dried basil
- Bradley Smoker Premium Sage Bisquettes or Bradley Apple Flavor Bisquettes
- Mix together all the ingredients for the rub.
- Toss chicken wings in rub and coat wings evenly.
- Place wings on a smoker rack. Use Bradley Smoker Magic Mats to reduce mess.
- Smoked wings at 225°F with Bradley Premium Sage Bisquettes or Bradley Apple Flavor Bisquettes, until an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached.
Recipe by: Lena Clayton