How to make smoked seasoning. In this video, Joe tries something a little different: he makes smoked seasoning. Mushrooms, garlic, onion, jalapeño pepper… with some delicious smoked flavor. Check out our food smoking blog for some creative recipes: https://bit.ly/2I1XtoU
Ingredients: Parchment paper or a silicone mat
1 head of garlic
¼ cup kosher salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
Directions to the recipe: 1. Put on cooking gloves because you are handling spicy jalapenos.
2. Chop your mushrooms, onion, garlic, and jalapenos into fine, smaller pieces.
3. Put parchment paper on a smoker rack and make sure the parchment paper does not cover the edges of the rack. This is so the mushrooms, jalapenos, onion, and garlic will be able to smoke properly.
4. Place the vegetables on multiple racks and make sure you spread out the vegetables on the rack, make sure there aren’t many overlaps.
5. Place the racks into your Bradley P-10 smoker’s top three shelves.
6. Place 4 bisquettes in your smoker and place your cook time for 4 hours, and your smoke time for 40 minutes. Smoke your vegetables at 150 F (65 C).
7. Bring out your dried seasoning and grind it into small chunks. Put the final seasonings in a container and enjoy!
Recipe by: Smokin’ with Joe- Video