An amazing recipe that is guaranteed to give your pork a special taste!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, silverskin removed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons of your favorite dry rub
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- Thyme leaves
- In a large bowl, prepare the marinade by adding the brown sugar, apple juice, black pepper, the rub of your preference, warmed honey, thyme leaves and black pepper.
- Add the pork loin in the bowl with the marinade and cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Take it to the refrigerator and let it marinade for about 3 hours.
- Set the temperature of your Bradley Smoker to 225°F (107°C) and preheat it for 15 minutes.
- Place the tenderloin inside it and smoke it for about 2-3 hours or until it reaches the internal temperature of 145°F (63°C). You can use apple bisquettes for this recipe.
- Remove it from the smoker and let it rest for about 5 minutes before serving.