How to make smoked KD macaroni. In this video, Joe smokes some KD macaroni, America’s favorite comfort food, in his Bradley p10. Check out our food smoking blog for some creative recipes: https://bit.ly/2I1XtoU
Ingredients: KD macaroni dinner
Directions to the recipe:
*Before making this recipe, smoke a block of cheddar on your Bradley P-10 smoker for 2 hours. Make sure to put your cheddar block on the middle rack, while 2 trays of ice are put on the upper and lower rack*
1. Boil the KD Macaroni dinner noodles at 212 F (100 C) for 8-10 minutes.
2. Once your macaroni is done boiling, strain it, put it in a pot, and add your slices of smoked cheddar.
3. Proceed to add the cheese that comes in your KD box on top of your macaroni and mix the smoked cheddar, cheese and macaroni together.
4. With a large spoon, take your KD macaroni and put it on a parchment sheet. Make 3 separate macaroni circle piles.
5. Put your macaroni piles into the Bradley P-10 smoker and smoke the first one for 20 minutes, the second one for 40 minutes, and the last one for 60 minutes all at 225 F (107 C).
Recipe by: Smokin’ with Joe- Video