A tender salmon brushed with an incredible garlic mixture! This smoked garlic salmon will become your new obsession!
- 2 to 3 lb salmon fillet
- 1/2 Tablespoon minced parsley
- 2 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
For the rub:
- 1 Tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup kosher salt
- Take a baking sheet and cover it with parchment paper so it makes it easier to clean. Place the salmon on top of it, skin side down. In a small bowl, add the black pepper, brown sugar and salt, mix everything together. Season the fish with this rub mixture.
- Take another small bowl and add olive oil, parsley and garlic.
- Preheat your smoker to 180°F (82°C) for 15 minutes.
- Add the garlic mixture to the salmon with a brush and take it to the smoker. Save some of the mixture for the end.
- Smoke it until the internal temperature reaches 140°F (60°C) – about 3 to 4 hours. You can use some pecan bisquettes for this recipe.
- Remove it from the smoker and brush the rest of the garlic mixture. You can serve it with some lemon wedges.