How to make smoked flank steak. In this video, Joe smokes and then reverse sears some flank steak, a very tasty piece of beef. Check out our food smoking blog for some creative recipes: https://bit.ly/2I1XtoU
3 pound flank steak
1 ½ teaspoon of salt
Directions to the recipe: 1. Cut the edges of the flank steak removing the fat and fibers from the steak.
2. Sprinkle your salt on the steak, place your steak on a rack and place your rack in a fridge and let it sit for 2 hours.
3. After 2 hours, use a paper towel to pat the steak down dry on both sides.
4. Place your steak onto another rack and put it in your smoker. Let cook temp be 200 F (93 C), for 3 hours, and add 6 bisquettes into your smoker.
5. After 1 hour and 50 minutes, check your steak again, once it’s at 122 F (50 C) steak internal temp, take your steak out and place it on a grill and flip it every 15-30 seconds.
6. Once you’re done grilling, put it on a plate and enjoy!
Recipe by: Smokin’ with Joe- Video