Just the perfect addition for your weekend BBQ: these juicy smoked burgers will impress your guests.
- 2 Pound ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 Teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix the meat with the rest of the ingredients.
- Form into 8-10 patties, press firmly together.
- Set your smoker temperature to 180°F (82°C) and preheat it.
- Smoke the burgers for 2 hours. You can use mesquite bisquettes for this recipe.
- Serve it with your favorite toppings.