A classic! Learn how to make a delicious smoked brisket, one of the best BBQ dishes.
- 12 to 14 lb brisket, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cup beef broth
- Aluminum foil
For the rub:
- 1/3 cup kosher salt
- 1/3 cup coarse ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons paprika
- 2 Teaspoons chile powder
- 2 Tablespoons onion powder
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- Set your Bradley Smoker to 225°F (105°C) and preheat it for 15 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the rub in a bowl.
- Season the brisket with the dry rub.
- Place it, fat side down, inside the smoker. Cook it for about 5-6 hours or until it reaches the internal temperature of 160°F (71°C). You can use apple bisquettes for this recipe.
- Remove it from the smoker and double wrap it in aluminum foil, adding the broth inside this package. Return the brisket to the smoker and cook it for another 3 hours or until it reaches the internal temperature of 204°F (95°C).
- When it’s done, remove it from the smoker and let it rest for 15 minutes before serving.