This prime rib recipe is going to win you over! Slow smoked and smoked on the Bradley Smoker.
- 1 4-bone prime rib roast
- 5 Tablespoons kosher salt
- 5 Tablespoons ground black pepper
- Fresh chopped thyme
- Fresh chopped rosemary
- Preheat your smoker to 250°F (121°C) for 15 minutes.
- Combine the seasoning ingredients and coat the meat with the mixture.
- Smoke the prime rib until the internal temperature reaches 120°F (49°C) for about 4 hours. You can use pecan bisquettes. Remove from the smoker and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
- While the roast rests, pre-heat your grill to 450°F (232°C). Then, add the prime rib for more 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove it from the smoker and wait around 30 minutes before slicing.