How to make a smoked hamburger. In this video, Joe smokes some hamburgers, with one of his favorite recipes, smoking and finishing it on the grill. Check out our food smoking blog for some creative recipes: https://bit.ly/2I1XtoU
1 pound lean ground grass-fed beef
1/4 cup cream
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground pepper
¼ cup bread crumbs
1 small diced onion
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Directions to the recipe: 1. In a bowl, add your beef, egg, cream, garlic powder, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, diced onions, Worcestershire sauce, and mix it all together with your hands.
2. Roll your beef mix around until it has a ball shape.
3. Slice your beef mixture into four parts, then proceed to smash them down into a burger shape.
4. Place your beef patties into a smoker, put the cook temp to 225 F (107 C), and cook time to 1 hour and 20 minutes, and smoke time for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
5. Once the time is over, bring your burgers and barbecue them for 10 minutes.
6. Once the barbecue time is over, put them on some bread, or whatever you choose.
Recipe by: Smokin’ with Joe-Video