- 2 dozen chicken wings
- cooking oil
- 125 ml (1/2 c) hot sauce
- 3 tbsp honey-soy sauce
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) crushed red pepper
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp) cayenne pepper
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp) coarse ground pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Chinese 5 spice (equal parts fennel, cinnamon, ginger, star anise and anise pepper)
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) garlic salt
- 10 ml (2 tsp) ground black pepper
- 5 ml (1 tsp) garlic powder
- At least the day before, mix together rub ingredients and massage into nibbles.
- Place in plastic wrap/bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove nibbles from refrigerator and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the Bradley Smoker to 120°C (250°F).
- Place wings on oiled smoker racks and using Alder flavour bisquettes smoke for 20 minutes and cook for about 2-3 hours.
Remove nibbles from smoker when cooked, and serve with fresh salad and rice.