3 Lbs ground turkey meat
½ Onion, finely diced
3 Tbsp fresh sage, finely chopped
3 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
2 Tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
3 Tsp salt
1 Tsp black pepper
- Combine together ground turkey, onions, and all spices together.
- Soak hog casing in cold fresh water for 30 minutes.
- Flush casing with water.
- Stuff casing and twist off links.
- Preheat smoker to 225-250°F.
- Hang sausages and smoke with Premium Sage Bisquettes or Alder Bisquettes until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.