A perfect classic! Learn how to make grilled lemon pepper shrimp salad with strawberries and feta.
Ingredients for the Marinate
- ½ lb of Peeled and deveined Shrimp
- 2-4 wood skewers soaked in water for 30mins
- 5 Medium Sized Strawberries sliced into small wedges
- 1 Bag of Baby Spinach with Spring Mix
- ¼ cup Feta or Blue Cheese Crumbles
- ¼ cup slivered Almonds
- 1Tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Store-Bought Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Season shrimp with lemon pepper seasoning and place on skewers then set aside.
- Heat grill to medium high heat and grill till shrimp begins to tighten and flesh is no longer translucent. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Assemble salad with greens first then add strawberries, cheese, and almond slivers, finish with shrimp and drizzled vinaigrette.
Recipe by: Jacob Parmentier.