Learn how to make delicious grilled buffalo chicken meatballs from scratch.
- 1lb Ground Chicken
- 1 cup Panko Bread crumb
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp of Buffalo Rub
- 1 cup of Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- Scallions for garnish
- Mix ground chicken, egg, 1/2 cup of blue cheese, and buffalo rub then start adding bread crumb slowly till texture isn’t tacky anymore and forms a ball easily.
- Form balls and sprinkle a little more buffalo rub on the outside.
- Place the chicken balls on the grill or smoker at 300°F-350°F (148.9C-176.7C) and cook it until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (73.9C).
- Remove from your grill or smoker and drizzle with buffalo wing sauce, reserved blue cheese, and chopped scallions.
Recipe by: Jacob Parmentier