Serve the Ginger Garlic Roast Smoked Salmon recipe with a salad and homemade mango salsa.
Mix together 2 peeled and chopped mangos, I seeded and finely chopped sweet red and jalapeno pepper, 2 thinly sliced green onions, juice
and finely shredded peel of 2 limes, a little olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. This is a wonderful west coast summertime dinner.
● 1kg (2lb) spring salmon fillets or salmon steaks
● 6 cloves crushed garlic
● 125ml (4oz) finely shaved fresh ginger root
● 175 ml (6oz) melted butter
● Seasoning (or lemon) pepper
1. In a small glass bowl, mix the butter, garlic, and ginger together.
2. Place the salmon (fillets skin side down) on greased Bradley Šmoker racks.
3. Brush the melted butter and ingredients evenly on the top of the salmon.
4. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
1. Place racks of salmon in the Bradley Smoker with the damper slightly open.
2. Using Special Blend flavor bisquettes in the smoke generator and with the heat on
medium to high 90°C to 105°C (200°F to 220°F).
3. This dinner should be ready in about 1 to 1-1/2 hours.