- 8 Chicken Drumsticks
- Lemmon Pepper Seasoning
- 5 tbsp. Roasted Garlic Aioli (Stonewall Kitchen)
- 2 Lemons
- 1 package Thick Cut Bacon
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Wood: Hunter’s Blend
Temperature: 226 F (107.8C)
Smoke Timer: 180 minutes or 3 hours
Timer: 180 minutes or 3 hours
P10 Bradley Smoker
Bradley Smoker Foldable Table
Bradley Smoker Non-Stick Silicone Mats
Bradley Smoker Tools
Thermoworks Timestick Trio
Thermoworks Thermapen One
- Set your Bradley Smoker to the listed settings above.
- On each drumstick pull back the additional skin. Now in a bowl, add the Roasted Garlic Aioli and brush onto the chicken. Make sure to get a thick coating of Garlic Aioli onto the chicken, then season with the Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Replace the skin back to the top of the drumstick and repeat the process (Brush on Garlic Aioli and Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Using the bacon, wrap each drumstick in 1 slice of bacon.
- Using a zester, zest the outside of the lemon on top of the chicken. Tip: This will add a little bit of flavor from the lemon peel.
- Cut the remaining lemons into slices and add on top of the chicken drumsticks.
- Place into the Bradley Smoker to cook for 180 minutes (or 3 hours), once the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F (73.9C). then remove the chicken from the smoker.
- Squeeze the smoked lemon on top of the chicken and bite in! Enjoy!
Recipe by: Bryan Edwards – Moodyfoodietulsa