^Back to Top
Skip to content
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 brick of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup half and half cream
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 5-6 cups of cooked fettuccine pasta
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- Mix together the salt, garlic powder, oregano and black pepper. Rub all over the chicken breasts. Place them on a smoker rack.
- Set the smoker to 250F using wood bisquettes of choice.
- Smoke the chicken until they reach an internal temperature of 165F. Cut the Chicken breasts into small chunks (around 1/2 – 1 inch cubes).
- In a saucepan melt the butter then add garlic. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Stir in the cheeses and cream. The cream cheese will melt and and blend into the cream creating a smooth sauce.
- Add the frozen peas and let the sauce simmer, just under the boiling point, for 5 more minutes.
- Stir in the cooked pasta, cubed chicken breasts and parsley. Serve.