1. Place 3 inch pieces of Salmon or your favorite fish, skin side up, in a glass or plastic container or zip-lock bag.
2. Add brine to fish and place in refrigerator 8 hours. 3. Remove fish from brine; pat dry with a clean cloth or paper towel.
4. Place fish skin side down on rack; place in smoker.
5. Hickory smoke at 130 degrees for 7 hours. Enjoy
4 cups (32 ounces)Apple Juice 1/2 cup (4 ounces)Pickling Salt 1/2 cup (4 ounces) Maple Syrup 1/2 cup (4 ounces) Brown Sugar
1. Add Pickling Salt to Apple Juice & stir to dissolve. 2. Add Maple Syrup & stir. 3. Add Brown Sugar & stir to dissolve.