This recipe can be used for Salmon or any of your favorite fish. Maple Syrup and Brown Sugar will make the perfect brine. Try Hickory wood, if smoking Salmon.
1. Place 3 inch pieces of Salmon or your favorite fish, skin side up, in a glass or plastic container or zip-lock bag.
2. Add brine to fish and place in refrigerator 8 hours.
3. Remove fish from brine; pat dry with a clean cloth or paper towel.
4. Place fish skin side down on rack; place in smoker.
5. Hickory smoke at 130 degrees for 7 hours. Enjoy
4 cups (32 ounces) Apple Juice
1/2 cup (4 ounces) Pickling Salt
1/2 cup (4 ounces) Maple Syrup
1/2 cup (4 ounces) Brown Sugar
1. Add Pickling Salt to Apple Juice & stir to dissolve.
2. Add Maple Syrup & stir.
3. Add Brown Sugar & stir to dissolve.