4 turkey eggs
1 tbsp mustard
1/4 cup mayonaise
Nutmeg or a hint of paprika powder
1. Steam turkey eggs for 20 minutes. (this makes fresh eggs of any sort the easiest to peel)
2. Let turkey eggs cool off in cold water for about an hour.
3. Peel turkey eggs and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
4. Preheat your smoker at 220F using any flavour of Braldey bisquettes
5. Smoke the turkey eggs whole for 25 – 30 minutes, any longer than that you might end up with rubbery eggs. In the meantime; Mix the mustard, mayonaise and you can add add a bit of zesty dressing or creamy cucumber for a zing.
6. Place the smoked turkey eggs in the refrigerator again over night or few a hours before deviling my eggs.
7. Cut turkey eggs in half length wise and scoop out yolks into a bowl.
8. Once all your yolks have been gathered (and expect a few eggs to not be perfect as turkey yolks are large and tend to sit to one side of the whites while steaming), you can add your mixture. 9. Mix well and then scoop back into eggs and sprinkle with a pinch of paprika or nutmeg and/or chives, depending on the taste you are going for.
10. There are a lot of options when it comes to deviled eggs, hope you take this recipe and make it your own.