Skip to content
- Kahawai Fillets with skin on
- Bradley Demerara cure
- Brown Sugar or Maple Syrup
- Garlic powder
- Lightly Sprinkle Bradley Demerara cure over fish fillets
- Rub in Brown Sugar or Maple Syrup on fillets and refrigerate overnight
- Additionally add a sprinkle of Garlic powder, depending on taste requirements
- Preheat the Bradley Smoker to between 65°C and 85°C (150°F and 200°F).
- Dry at 140 º F (60 º C) with no smoke until the surface is dry. This will require at least one hour.
- Raise temperature to 160°F (71°C), using Alder flavoured Bisquettes, smoke/cook for 3 or 4 hours depending on thickness of fillets.
- If extra browning on fish is required, raise temperature to 91°C for the last hour, but be sure not to over cook.