- 7 Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 package thick cut Bacon
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Pepper
- ½ Block Cream Cheese
- Tortilla Strips
- Garlic & Dill Cheddar Wheel Hennings Cheese
- P10 Bradley Smoker
- Bradley Smoker Foldable Table
- Bradley Smoker Non-Stick Silicone Mats
- Bradley Smoker Tools
- Thermoworks Timestick Trio
- Thermoworks Thermapen One
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Wood: Hunter’s Blend
Temperature: 226 F (107.8C)
Smoke Timer: 60 minutes
Timer: 105 minutes
- Set your Bradley Smoker to the listed settings above.
- Season each chicken tenderloin with the garlic powder, onion powder, ground ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Using a knife cut the ½ block cream cheese into long strips. Grade the cheese into a fine shredded cheese.
- Take the seasoned chicken and lay one strip of cream cheese in the middle of the chicken. Sprinkle a bit of cheese, tortilla chips, and wrap in bacon strips.
- Cook for about 105 minutes or until the internal chicken temperature reaches 165 degrees F (73.9C).
Recipe by: Bryan Edwards – Moody Foodie Tulsa