BBQ Pork Ribs:
This delicious BBQ pork ribs recipe will make you the life of the party at any event. This recipe is super simple and won’t cost you a lot.
2 pork ribs
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp cumin
2 tsp salt
2 tsp garlic flakes
1 stick of butter
1. Peel your pork rib membrane.
2. Season both sides for the two pork ribs with oregano, cumin, salt, and garlic flakes.
3. For simplicity, toss them into your Bradley smoker with mesquite smoke running for an hour at 260F (126 C).
4. Wrap in foil bones up (add butter and more seasonings if that’s what you like).
5. Smoke for another hour at 260 (125 C).
6. Probe meat, it’s usually around 196F – 202F depending on the ribs.
7. Rest in the cooler for an hour. (A good quality cooler is recommended because the ribs shouldn’t drop below 150F for safety’s sake.) The Bradley smoker will also hold 150F
8. If you don’t usually sauce or glaze they’re ready to eat.
9. If you do sauce or glaze, put them on your gas grill indirectly on low using the outside two burners with the ribs in the middle. Sauce then after 15 minutes reapply and give them another 15 minutes.
10. Let sit on a cutting board until cool enough to handle and enjoy!
Recipe By: robson_grills