Although tuna might not be the first type of fish you think of smoking, it can be a delicious way to prepare this tasty fish.
1 Albacore tuna loin
3 green onions, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped (I used red, orange & green peppers for color!)
1 orange, segmented
3 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 Tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp Sriracha sauce
1 tsp sesame seed oil
½ tsp powdered ginger
Juice & Zest of 1 lime
¼ cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp kosher salt
2 Tbsp soy sauce
2 cups water
Bradley Flavor Bisquettes – Alder
- Combine together ingredients for marinade until dissolved.
- Cut tuna loin into 3 inch wide pieces and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat smoker to 140°F.
- Smoked tuna for 1 hour with Alder Bisquettes.
- Remove from smoker and flake tuna into pieces.
- Combine together tuna, green onion, bell pepper, mayonnaise and seasonings.
- Combine with orange segments last.
By Lena Clayton