Serve as an appetizer with your favourite wine, after dinner with port, or with apple pie and ice cream for dessert.
Try Cherry flavor bisquettes for a milder smoke flavor.
- Brick of cheddar cheese, preference is given to Old or Aged cheddar cheese – substitute Gouda or Fontina cheese for a change of flavor and texture.
- Place cheese on racks and load into the Bradley Smoker.
- Use a mild smoke flavor such as Apple flavor bisquettes.
- Open the damper wide and using only the smoke generator, make sure the temperature does not go over 40°C (100°F) or the cheese will melt.
- Open the door of the Bradley Smoker to bring temperature back down.
- Smoke for approximately 40 to 60 minutes.