- 1 kg (2 lb) chicken wings & drumettes
- Hot sauce (any hot sauce will do)
- Cut off and discard wing tips, and cut wings into two sections at the joint.
- Evenly mix the chicken wings and drumettes in vinegar and soak for 20 minutes.
- Drain excess vinegar from the chicken and sprinkle the flour onto the chicken mixing by hand until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Add a generous amount of hot sauce to the chicken making sure it is evenly coated.
- Place chicken on greased Bradley Smoker racks and sprinkle with pepper to taste.
- Using Mesquite flavor bisquettes with the damper closed and the heat on full, the chicken should be cooked in about 1-1/2 to 2 hours.Turn wings and drumettes frequently to ensure even cooking.
- Chicken can be basted with more hot sauce during smoking.
- Simply remove racks from the Bradley Smoker and baste generously before returning racks to continue process. This results in a hotter and juicier Buffalo Wings.
Serve as an appetizer with blue cheese dipping sauce. Awesome…