On our recent family vacation last week we tried our favorite rib recipe in the Bradley Propane Smoker. They were great and needless to say every easy to make. Here is what we did.
- 4 racks of baby backs.
- Seasoning Pepper
- Garlic salt
- Bulls Eye rib and chicken sauce, (I bet you were expecting a home made sauce, not camping).
- Crown Royal Smoking bisquettes
- 1 can of 8 oz. water (or beer is optional.)
- Assemble the propane smoker as per the instructions and load the bisquettes, make sure you include the water pan with water, turn on to full and preheat.
- Remove the membrane on the inside portion of the ribs.
- Cut the ribs into portioned sizes
- Rub on the seasoning & garlic salt
- Place into the smoker and allow to smoke and cook for 2 hours.
- Remove from the smoker.
- Open the beer, have a couple of swigs, and place in the center of a large piece of tin foil.
- Mop the ribs completely with the bbq sauce, and place the ribs around the can of bear. Trying not to spill the beer completely seal the ribs and beer in tin foil and place back into the smoker on high heat, no smoke.
- In about 2 more hours your ribs are smoked and cooked to perfection. Should be enough ribs for 6 hungry campers.
Enjoy and happy smoking!